Monday, September 13, 2010

Football Season is Back!

apparently watching the games is exhausting. :)
Week 2- all the kiddos supporting the team!

Week 1 against Washington. Notice Lily's shirt? It is her onesie from last year. I just cut off the onesie part and hemmed the bottom...but with her rotund belly it looks like a belly shirt. :)


This is Jake's favorite time of year. FOOTBALL SEASON! I have to say I was proud of him this weekend that even though BYU lost, he wasn't depressed all weekend. He is an avid fan to put it mildly. But we all enjoy game time, even the kids. Our boys can sing the fight song and for a 5 and 3 year old they even like watching football with dad. Ra, ra, ra, ra, ra....GO COUGARS!!

2 comments:

jamatukk said...

Kayla just got the CUTEST BYU shirt and hoodie I will have to show you. Love that Lily and that BELLY. Britt

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

Love the Lily belly!!! We took the girls to their first real game this weekend! They LOVED IT!!!