

Happy Birthday to you! Ty loves to play games on Jake's phone. So we thought this was a fitting party theme. It was a ton of fun to get ready for and the kids all had a great time. Clean up was easy, not a lot of prep. Turned out perfectly. Thanks Sarah for helping me keep the chaos managed :).
The Games:

Target practice with real eggs. Hit the King Pig and get 50 points!!

Ty goes first.

Knock down the pigs!
Each kid got to take our angry bird plushes (thanks to his aunts and Grandma Ball who bought them for him for his birthday. It made party planning so much easier,) and throw them at the blocks of wood. Then all all got a turn setting it up for the next person. I was suprised how well this worked. I was worried the wood wouldn't fall just from the kids throwing a stuffed animal at it. But it worked like a charm. So awesome! Plus we then had a purpose for some of our scraps from finishing the basement this summer :)


My super talented friend made this shirt for Ty. Thanks Britt!

Coloring Angry Birds pictures.

Goodie bags. I thought they turned out so cute!

The cake!! Love the way it turned out. I wasn't sure if I would be able to pull it off. It is the most elaborate cake I have made yet (just from the standpoint of all the fondant creations.) He loved it and the kids loved each getting to eat one bird or pig.
*The white bird and the pigs turned out the best I think.
No comments:
Post a Comment