
Luke's first day of school was July 27th. Here he is sitting in his first real desk. Sporting his new "nerd shirt" as he calls it. He wanted to get a new shirt for school, but it he said it had to something cool like a nerd shirt. This means Star Wars, Mario, Harry Potter, Superheros etc. He got a Star Wars one--go figure :).

I love this boy!! It is totally weird to have him gone all day and yet totally normal. Thats the weirdest part about it. I hate that there are now parts to his day and life that I am no longer a part of or even understand. He is really growing into his own person with an identity outside of our little family unit. It is wondeful to see the boy he is growing up to be. But I have a hard time letting go of my baby.
Ben started his Junior year at Clearfield High School. He wouldn't let me take his picture! :)
He really seems to be settling in, making friends and starting to make Clearfield his home. We love having him here with us!

This is Ty's preschool class. Ty's first Day of School was today Sept. 6th.

His first backpack. Lego Ninjago.

What a handsome boy! So excited to be big like his brother and go to school. I am excited too! But as I pulled away I started to cry. I didn't think it would be hard at all so it totally took me by suprise. I can't believe how big my kids are getting!
No comments:
Post a Comment