Saturday, December 22, 2007

Finally



Ty's stocking is finally finished. Hurray-actually I didn't think that there was any way that I would be able to get it done in time, it was the thing I kept not having time to work on. But after staying up late one night and naps yesterday, I finished. His is the elf. It is fun because the boys stockings are somewhat inspired by them, Luke's is Rudolph, with a long face, and Ty's is a round faced, chubby cheeked elf with a dimple in his chin.

Merry Christmas!!

P.S. you can enlarge the photos for a closer look if you wish. Just click on them.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

So cute! You are so creative and crafty. Hope your Christmas was wonderful. We'll talk soon!

Heidi said...

I love the stocking and the wreath too. Way to go--overachiever!

Heather said...

Hey--it turned out really cute! I still didn't get my extra one finished--so we had 5 plus Reed used the one I made him on his mission. Oh well--next year.