Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Tagged

If money, time and babysitting were no object, where would you go and with who...
1.To Europe with Jake.
2. On a cruise with Jake and friends.
3. Hawaii-again
4.New York with Heather and Reed (and my other two sisters and their husbands if they want)
5. Disney land/world with my kids.
When was the last time you cried?
Today, but I cry all the time.
Five things you were doing 10 years ago:
1.In my sophmore year of high school
2.babysitting
3.Nothing all that interesting-hey I was 15.

Five things you were doing 5 years ago:
1.Newly married-celebrating our first Christmas married
2.Working at a Gastroenterology Office
3.Being Nursery Leader in our ward.
4.Trying to get pregnant
5.Loving having fun with Jake.
Five things you were doing 1 year ago:
1.Trying to get pregnant (That pretty much covers all 6 years of my married life)
2.Loving Luke's 2nd Christmas.
3. Planning a trip to L.A. for our upcoming 5 year anniv.
4.Loving being a mom!
5.Activities Committee Chairman in our ward.
Seven of your favorite hobbies:
1.Scrapbooking
2.Shopping
3.Playing with the kids
4.Watching a good movie and cuddling with Jake.
5.Cooking
6.Decorating my house-or at least fantasising about things I would do to my house if I had the money
7.Reading.
Five favorite foods:
1.Italian-except it gives me heartburn
2.Mashed Potatoes and gravy-good comfort food.
3.Turkey Dinner-Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday for that reason
4.doughnuts
5.Breakfast food.
Seven places you've been:
1.Carribean
2.Hawaii-Maui, Oahu, and the Big Island
3.Los Angeles
4. Lake Powell
5.Disney World and Disneyland
6.Chicago
7.Washington D.C.
Five favorite memories:
1.Dating Jake-first date-awesome!! Getting engaged and every day in-between. One of the best times of my life!
2.Wedding Day-sitting with Jake in the temple.
3.The day that we found out we were pregnant-both times.
4 .The days that both my boys were born.
5.My honeymoon.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I love you it! You make me laugh. Hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas. We miss you like CRAZY!

Heather said...

OK--just a few comments.
1--Love how we are #4. Seriously--rude.
2--Could you refer to #?! a little more. I swear you two :) Yes--we all know what "cuddling" is
3--I'm glad you remember the temple ceremony cause you two sure couldn't wait to get on to "hum" more important hair messing up activities. :)

Aren't you glad not too many people are reading this yet!
I love you.

Michelle said...

Thanks Heather-ha ha. And the others were in no particular order. Plus, cuddling means cuddling-for real! You are so funny! LOL