Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Oh, How I love Jane Austin

I am Marianne Dashwood!

You are Marianne Dashwood of Sense & Sensibility! You are impulsive, romantic, impatient, and perhaps a bit too brutally honest. You enjoy romantic poetry and novels. You feel deeply, and love passionately.
Take the Quiz here!



By the way, if anyone hasn't seen "Becoming Jane", I recommend it. But grab a box of tissues first.

3 comments:

Natalie Walker said...

Becoming Jane is wonderful (and terrible!)...I just prefer perfectly happy endings. It doesn't surprise me that you are Marianne... too bad you aren't around or I would love to do a Jane Austen girl's night marathon.

Holly said...

That was fun. I just took the quiz and it said that I am Emma Woodhouse. That doesn't seem like me at all. Anyway, thanks for the movie reccomendation. I will have to rent it.

Sarah said...

I want you to update your blog! miss you too.