Tuesday, April 1, 2008
One year plus!
I forgot to post on March 21st, but that was our anniversary of our move to Decatur. It has brought a lot of growth, but I am grateful for the opportunities it has afforded us. One of which is our ever-increasing closeness with the Deshler family. This has been a great source of comfort and joy to us. Luke loves them very much and I will always be grateful for the time we had to share together. Also, and more importantly, I am so grateful for the ways we have grown as our own family unit, independent and solid together. We have learned so much. I love Jake even more and I am so grateful for the memories we have made here. I will always look back on this time with fondness. It has definitely had its struggles at times, but the benefits have been great. We still look forward to our next adventure in life, not knowing where we might end up next, hopefully out west if possible, but Illinois isn't so bad after all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Alright, you've had your fun. Now come home!! :)
April Fool's! Ha Ha! Right? Right?!?
we love you too! It has been so great to have this time. Zoe asks me everyday when you are coming back & I miss you too!
I don't think I like your tone. Coming back out west is not an option, it's mandatory. Don't believe me? Ask your husband.
I'm glad you guys have grown while you were there.
I told Joey it would happen! You guys would get comfortable and wouldn't care if you moved back. Remeber how comfortable Utah is, especially me! I'm awesome and want you back.
Post a Comment