Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Changing Every Day


Ty is changing every day. This week he has mastered pulling himself up to standing. I know it will just be a matter of time before he starts cruising around the furniture.


The big thing is that he said his first word..."Da-Da". Most of you are probably saying, "yeah, right." But he only says it to Jake and always when Jake is holding him and playing with him. He doesn't say it any other time. So I say that counts.


As you can see from the picture he is joining the Star Wars bandwagon. This is NOT staged. He always crawls over and picks up Luke's lightsabers or other Star Wars toys. I don't think that there is any way that he won't join the obsession along with his brother. The brainwashing is starting even earlier.

4 comments:

Holly said...

He is so cute!! I can't believe that he is talking already. That is so cool. I love it when they start talking.

Joe(y) Speredon said...

"joining the star wars band wagon"??? We all know in the Swensen house membership comes with birth and participation is mandatory. He is a cute little kid though. We're excited to see him.

Callie said...

Sure he's talking. Don't let Sommer intimidate you out of believing it. Kiana was saying "ball" at 8 months. And it wasn't a coincidence either...

Michelle said...

Luke said "ball" first too. At 8 1/2 months. Clear as a bell and with a ball in his hand. I know that it is possible, obviously, I just wanted to clarify that I thought most people wouldn't believe me. But I guess parents like us with exceptional children know the truth. ha ha.