Since I usually find the time to post about other people's birthday (sorry Sarah, I missed yours when we were out of town) but nonetheless, today is MY birthday. I LOVE birthdays. I don't think that I will ever get tired of them. I love the attention, the gifts-you name it, I like it! I guess that is my inner child coming out, but hey, it is just me. I told my sister that I love it when my birthday and Mother's Day are back to back...a whole weekend devoted to me. ha ha. At least I am honest!
Here is a picture of Luke helping me unwrap my presents...making a HUGE mess of the packing peanuts.
5 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope you have a fabulous day and you're spoiled.
Happy Birthday Michelle. Hope you have a great day. I'm so very excited to see you guys.
I hope that you had a great day!!! I am sorry that I didn't get to talk to you but I will try to talk to this week. Love you!!!
Happy, Happy Birthday (belated). I hope it was a wonderful day.
i've always loved birthdays, even my own, until last year...and especially this year:( the big 3-0 is coming
Post a Comment