
Love it! That's right! Say bye-bye to baby pounds...or so I hope. Day three and I have been really impressed. It totally makes you sweat and the next day I am sore from the yoga and strength exercises. Jake really likes it too. It is really fun and Luke can even do some of it. He tries to do the yoga poses next to me. So cute! Sometimes though, honestly a little distracting, you know bumping into me or trying to get on the balance board himself. But nuff said...Love it!
5 comments:
The Wii will be our next video game system purchase. I've been impressed with about every aspect of it.
Aww man!!! I want one...
Jackson and I really want one!!!! I figure that if it will help us get or stay in shape it is worth it. You will have to tell Jackson all about it when you come.
sounds fun!
Way to go! Good luck!! It sounds like a fun way to do it, I guess we need to get a Wii.
Post a Comment