1- Typically, what time do you wake up?Whoever wakes up first. Usually around 7.
2- On a good night, what time are your kids in bed?Ty:8, Luke 8:30
3- How long have you been a mommy?About 3 years
4- How old were you when you became a mom?23
5- What is your favorite kids TV show?Anything educational. Little Einsteins, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse or Ni-hao Kai-lan.
6- What is your least favorite kids TV show?Anything not educational like Sponge Bob. Or the Doodlebops-what the heck is up with that? Super annoying.
7- What is your favorite chore?Vacuuming or making beds. Anything simple that makes the house look pulled together.
8- What is your favorite meal to cook?I love trying new things. My new favorite are these Caribbean Pork Chops...YUM!
9- What meal do you cook most often?Crock pot Chicken-super easy and good.
10- What is your kids favorite meal?Chicken Nuggets and strawberries for Luke. Peas and Ravioli for Ty.
11- What's your favorite thing your husband does with your kids?Wrestle and making ANYTHING a game-he is the master at that. They both think he is SO funny!
12- What are 5 things that make you smile when you're being a mom?*Hugs and Kisses*When Luke says "I love you SO much!*Making them laugh*Watching them learn new things-Luke's newest-answering the phone. Ty's newest-pulling himself up on furniture *Seeing them love each other...nothing better.
13-If you could take your kids anywhere, where would it be?Disneyworld! Two more years and we are going!
14- When was the last time you went out without your kids?Thursday. Saw Indiana Jones.
15- What is your favorite activity to do with your kids?Read or make them laugh.
16- Name one thing you said you'd never say as a mother. I don't know. I can't think of a phrase, but I said that I would never spank.
17- Name something you do that your own mom did.Cuddle my kids and dote so much when they are sick, even if that means getting throw up on me.
18- What is your favorite quality your mom has?good at reading books.
19- What is your favorite kids book?The Very Hungry Caterpillar. Also, Sandra Boynton books.
20- What is your favorite advice for new moms?Do what YOU think is best. Trust your instincts. God gave his precious spirits to YOU! Believe in yourself, it will come naturally.
21- What is your most heartbreaking moment as a mom?When they're hurt, physically or emotionally. Luke's broken nose was awful. But the worst is when I did spank him...his face. Horrible. See spanking is awful. I wish I could say I was 100% in my quest. I am not, but close.
22- What is your most joyful moment as a mom?When they've realized success in themselves. The days they were born. Looking at their sweet faces, you know you will never be the same again.
23- When is the last time you told one of your kids you loved them?This morning
24- When was the last time you were told, "I love you" by your kids?This morning
I tag all moms!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm sooooo excited for you guys to come!!! Except its going to be like a little tease. Oh well, I guess some is better than none.
Very cute!! I post this on my blog too. Love ya.
Post a Comment