Monday, July 28, 2008

Binkie Buddies

This is a picture I have been meaning to post for a while now. I took this last month. Luke was being silly and giving them both binkies and crawling around on the floor together. I love seeing them learn to interact with each other. Every day they get better and better at playing together. They will often go in Luke's room to be together to play Star Wars toys, or jump in the ball pit, or play legos. Obviously, Ty can only knock down, destroy or suck on things. But for the most part Luke seems to enjoy having a new playmate. Their favorite game to play is peek-a-boo. They just squeal in delight. It is so adorable. Ty idolizes Luke. He watches everything Luke does. Last night Luke was trying to get Ty to walk to him. (Ty is REALLY close). Luke kept calling him in this litttle sing-song voice, "Come here Tyger". So sweet. I know that the next six months will bring a lot of changes for them this way. I can't wait to see their interactions continue to unfold.

4 comments:

Callie said...

It's cute to see how Ty is looking at Luke. You can tell he watches him pretty closely

Holly said...

That is so cute!!! Give them both a love from me.

Sarah said...

So sweet! I'm sure they're going to grow up to be the best of friends.

Natalie Walker said...

I think it's great that they are such good friends. I hope that Mia and Crew will be too even though they are brother and sister.