Thursday, July 10, 2008

The Joker



Ty has thrush. Poor kid. We have no idea how he got it, but he did. For those of you who don't know what that is, it is a yeast infection of the mouth. Today is the last day of his lovely violet medicine. As most of you know he spits up quite a bit. So image my fun when the spit up is violet and stains something fierce. Rrrrrrrrr. After I gave him his last dose of medicine Jake and I were laughing because Jake said he looked like the Joker. He did. It was too funny.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

So funny, and super cute new background. Honestly, where do you find the time?

The Neilson Family said...

My niece and nephew had that when they were just babes and oh my gosh that purple stuff was hilarious! Good thing your kid is so stinkin' cute. He can totally pull it off!

Sarah said...

I hate that stuff! I'm glad you're done with it. We got the luxury of diflucan with ellie, probably because she got it like 7 times. Anyway, it was good talking to you! Words can't describe how much we miss you!