Thursday, August 21, 2008

"Mama loves presents"

Luke plays this little game I like to call "I have a present for you". He goes around the house grabbing whatever he can and hides it behind his back.
Then he comes to me and says, "I have a present for you."
"Wow, a present for me...what is it!!" I reply.
Then he proceeds to give me my "present".
One day I heard him in his room searching his toy box for a suitable gift and saying "Mama loves presents."

So as you can guess this culminates into a great gift giving experience for me today.
"Mama, I have a present for you" Luke says.
"Wow a present for me...what is ....AHHH!!!!" I reply as he reveals his very large and slimy piece of POOP in his hand.

Mama loves presents!!! (heavy sarcasm)

Now mind you he IS potty trained and it has been a long time since he has had a pooping accident. Truthfully I think this is funny, now a few hours later, mess contained and eliminated. But disgusting nonetheless.

1 comment:

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

I think that one is SO STINKIN FUNNY!!!! I so needed a laugh like that!