Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Milestones
Ty is WALKING! Last night Ty walked for the first time. It was like he didn't even know he was doing it. He let go of Jake's hand and walked to me. He took 4 steps and then paused and then reached for me. He never lost his balance at all. We got him to do it 3-4 more times, but of course, once we got out the cameras it was all over. He was too tired. So fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
yeah! that's so exciting. now you get to chase him even more.
Oh so cute!!! I wish I had seen it. Give your boys a squeeze from me. Love ya.
Hurray! (or maybe not...?) I bet it's adorable! That's so fun when they hit that milestone. He's growing up too fast!
I LOVE YOUR BLOG!!! Thanks for sharing!! I am so excited to have a little normal back!!!!
wow, impressive! tyler walked at 17 months, so any other baby that walks before that I see as advanced:)
Post a Comment