Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Bowling in Louisville



Look Mom, I did it!

Ty was so adorable. He kept cheering with everyone and he kept trying to crawl down the lanes.
Luke LOVED it! He had such a great time. He was completely fascinated with the balls returning to you. He would wait for every ball.
I had my best game ever! Give it up for my 80!! ( I am not coordinated enough for pretty much any sport-so sad!) I was proud of myself though. Reed killed us with his 190! How sad, he doubled my score.
We had an awesome time in Louisville. It is always so much fun to go and see the Deshlers. The four of us went out to a great dinner Friday night. We got to do some shopping and had a great lunch on Monday as well. Thanks Heather and Reed for everything. Miss you already!

3 comments:

Callie said...

I was wondering why we haven't heard from you in a while... Sounds like you had a great time. We miss you! Excited to see Jake...

Callie said...

Oh, and I love the Halloween background!

Sarah said...

So fun! Love the backround. It was nice catching up today.