Just a quick update. We are finally here in Utah. We arrived Saturday night after a long week. The movers started last Tuesday (it feels like ages ago now) and we were out by Wednesday. I got the flu while staying with our dear friends-(don't know what I would have done without you Becca).
After two full days of house hunting and weeks of searching through MLS listings before we got here, we have finally put an offer on a house. I am very excited. I hope that things will work out...extra prayers never hurt (hint hint).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Glad you guys made it safely! Hope all goes well in settling in. Be sure and put pics up of the house!
Our house went from "lively" with us all in to dead quiet with you guys leaving and then Becca and the girls in Virginia.
I almost don't know what to do. If only I was actually home to play bachelor!
Hopefully it is in Saratoga Springs? Glad you made it safely and all is well.
~K
Congrats!!!! I want to see it!!
Great minds think alike - did you see the background I picked?? When I saw yours I laughed out loud.
JED IS IN BIG BIG TROUBLE with me because I didn't not hear you're moving back! I need to be checking your blog every day because my husband and I apparently don't communicate. Yay! We get you back!!!!
Hey! We miss you! I saw someone at the christmas tree farm that looked like you and I thought..."aww, I miss michelle!"
Hey Michelle -
I don't know if you'll remember me but I am Jake's cousin. I just wanted to say hi, and that I found your blog tonight (Callie gave my mom her address, and that's how I ended up here), and I love it! I have enjoyed reading about your adventures. I am happy y'all are doing so well. I will be checking in on you guys (if that's okay). Tell Jake hi for me!
<3
Michelle,
I know for a fact that you've had pictures of the house you're buying for at least a week and you haven't posted them yet!?!? Are you okay? Do you need a computer? You can use ours.
(my word verifcation was ovaltine) wierd, huh
Yeah, what Joe said. Pictures already!! I am checking all the time - do it already! I know unpacking, Christmas, plenty to do - Blog already!!
Post a Comment