Thursday, January 29, 2009

A Conversation with Luke

"Look Mama, the moon!" Luke said as we were driving at dusk one night.
"Yes, that is the moon." I replied.
"I'm SUPERMAN and I will fly up and get the moon."
"Your Superman?"
"Yes, and I will get the moon for you Mama."
My heart melted. My sweet boy!

One day at the pool.
"Daddy I need to go potty!" Jake and Luke began to make their way to the bathroom.
"Hold it." Jake replies. Then Luke proceeds to hold himself in order to try to keep it all in.
"No, no just hold it with your mind." Jake says. Then Luke cupped his hand to his head and hung on tight!
So funny! He cracks me up!

3 comments:

Joe(y) Speredon said...

George Bailey: What is it you want, Mary? What do you want? You want the moon? Just say the word and I'll throw a lasso around it and pull it down. Hey. That's a pretty good idea. I'll give you the moon, Mary.
Mary: I'll take it. Then what?
George Bailey: Well, then you can swallow it, and it'll all dissolve, see... and the moonbeams would shoot out of your fingers and your toes and the ends of your hair... am I talking too much?

Awesome story. Luke's the man.

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

That was too funny!!

Natalie Walker said...

That is really sweet...offering you the moon! He's going to be quite the romantic when he gets older.

I love the other story too!