Monday, August 17, 2009

Ty and Luke's Professional Pictures






















Our friend is a photographer so I had her take some pictures of the boys. Aren't they awesome shots?

Her name is Becca Stander if anyone is interested in using her let me know and I will get you her info.

4 comments:

Becka said...

So cute! We just had ours done too, but I haven't seen them yet. I hope they turn out as cute as yours!

Natalie Walker said...

I love them! The pictures turned out great and your boys are so cute!! I can't believe how big they are now (I know, I know, I always say that). I think Luke looks SO much like you, Michelle!

Sarah said...

love them! i think i'll have to have some taken in the fall.

Heather said...

so cute. that shirt luke is wearing is one of my all time favorites! so cute!