If I keep using fondant, I need to invest in the smoothers I think. Plus I learned when I put the second layer on it made the first layer squish, so the the fondant wasn't as smooth. But all in all, I was happy.
Left: Tres Right: Emery
Game 2: Mario Bingo

I loved these Bingo cards I made!! The kids loved playing this too. I got a few, "This is the best party ever!" from a few of the kids. Haha, you know I ate that up! 
What started as a balloon boo hunt and find game ended as a balloon boo fight/dance to Mario music. By far the kids favorite part...mine too. It was hilarious. Like Jake always says. You can over plan. Sometimes the things that happen spontaneously are the best. It won't keep me from planning, but I am still happy when unexpected fun breaks out!
Game 3: Bob-omb Blow-up. (Like hot potato)
This was the least favorite game for the kids. But I thought still fun. I would work it differently next time, but live and learn. I made this cool bob-omb pillow for it. Jake made a CD of mario music that we played. Luke LOVES the CD. Surprise, surprise! :)
Game 5: Goomba Fire-ball throw
My friend found this pattern online for me and I made it into a pillow. The kids took turns trying to knock him off his brick box with "fireballs". In theory one of the games I thought would be great, but turned out not as much fun as I thought. But at least Luke gets to keep the pillow I made.
8 comments:
So cute!! I am so sad that Tyler missed it. I am glad that everything went well. That cake is awesome!!!!
You are amazing!!! Seriously I have never put that much into a party., how'd you find the time to get everything made?
Holy cow, can I just say "TOTALLY AMAZING!!!" How fun! I'm so excited to have your blog. So cute! I hope you guys are doing good.
So cute...I'm sorry we missed it...
Hey, I found your blog too! (Is that how you found mine?) Anyway, this makes me a little bit sick how organized and creative you are (a good sick, that is) :). Can I hire you for my kids' birthdays? I made it easy for ya...they're all Feb birthdays. Can you just throw together one giant bash for them? All joking aside, you did a fantastic job and your kids are SUPER cute!
Oh you are so on top of it. I will one day blog about our mario party over a a month ago. Yours was amazing. The cake was unreal. Your to amazing. The park was fun today as always fun to chat and play with ya. Britt
YOU AMAZE ME!! Love it!
Wow! You are so talented! How fun for your boys.
Post a Comment