Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Jesus gives us...

Last night for family home evening we talked about all of the wonderful things Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ have given us in our beautiful world. Luke is really into bugs lately so we talked about bugs and animals etc. He really seemed to understand that these are gifts from a loving Father in heaven. Then he looked at us holding his star wars toys and said, "Jesus gave us Star Wars toys!" So sweet. I thought about it and realized how many things we enjoy, things that bring us happiness in this life-much like Star Wars for Luke, these are gifts from our Savior and Heavenly Father to bring us contentment and joy. We are so blessed.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

So fun--love the new layout and that you will be bloging again. I miss it. I love the way that kids make us think about our relationship with Christ so differently. They are always grateful for the smallest things--becometh like a child.