
Heather, Happy Birthday!! I am so grateful that you are my sister. The time that we have been able to spend together over the last 15 months is priceless to me. Our friendship and closeness means so much to me. You are a great example to our family. Your devotion to the gospel and your family is an inspiration to us. You are so easy to be with, I love how I can be myself-you might tease me, but I know you will always love me. Thank you for all you are to me and to so many others. I know that you wear a lot of hats yet you do it so well. You have a plethora of talents; you are great at many things. You are thoughtful and fun, smart and social, loving and nurturing. I love you. Today I hope that you feel that love from all those whose lives you touch.
No comments:
Post a Comment