Babe, you are the best! Hands down, end of discussion. I love you more than I could ever say. I am so grateful that I was right about you when I first met you-you are the best dad possible for my children! I always knew you would be! Thanks for all you are to each of us every day. Without you life would be very dull, very empty. All my love today and always!
Thanks for always caring and wanting to be involved. Lots of love to you today. Love you Daddy!
Love you Grandpa! Happy Birthday and Happy Father's Day. We were thinking of you today. Thank you so much for your love and support of us in whatever we choose.
Papa, you are such a great example to us. Jake said to me when we were down seein' ya'll that if I ever need to remind him to shape up, just to remind him of you-his hero! We love you!
I hope all you men out there who touch our life, brothers, uncles and friends, know how much you are loved and appreciated today.
1 comment:
Thanks, shooga.
Post a Comment