Thursday, July 10, 2008

10 and 5

Alright, I have been putting this off. I have been tagged twice with this one. Here it goes.
10 Years Ago- It was the summer before my junior year of high school. I had just turned 16. I was beginning the awkward dating years-and boy, was I awkward! I spent part of the summer just outside of Bryce Canyon working at my friend's Uncle's hotel (still with me?) in Tropic, Utah.
5 Years Ago- I was married for over a year. We were just getting ready to go to Hawaii with my family. We had just bought our first home, a condo in Salt Lake City. Ah, memories.
5 Months Ago-February...hmm...I was enjoying my sweet 5 month old and 2 1/2 year old. I was celebrating my 6 year anniversary and Valentines Day. I LOVE February. I am such a hopeless romantic.
My List of 5 Things to do Tomorrow-
1. Clean.
2.Get ready for my Close To My Heart home gathering.
3. Play with my kids.
4. Make Thank You cards.
5. Ironing
5 Bad Habits-
1. Nagging my husband.
2. Picking at my fingernails/cuticles.
3.I don't know? I am sure there are more, but my mind is blank. I am sure Jake could help me figure some out, (privately). I hate this question...it's like that interview question "what are your weaknesses?" Like anyone wants to be honest about that. Come ON!
5 Places I've lived
1. Atlanta, GA
2. Shawnee, KS
3. Sandy, UT
4. West Jordan, UT
5. Decatur, IL
5 Things People Don't Know About Me
1. My life is an open book, but here it goes...I get embarrassed really easily! Seriously, and I feel other people's embarrassment too. I find it painful to watch others sometimes. You know, when you can't bare to even look because you are so embarrassed for them?
2. I was almost named Hilary. Wow! So glad I dodged that bullet.
3. I did drama and singing lessons in high school. I know, it doesn't really go along with the embarrassed thing. I gave it up my Junior year.
4. My first job was in a day care center.
5. I have a 28in. inseam. Scary huh? Try finding pants that fit. Yikes, I HATE pants shopping. I also hate bra shopping. I just get frustrated and leave with nothing.

I tag anyone who wants to participate.