Saturday, August 2, 2008

I am coveting...for Luke of course!


Jake sent me a link to the potterybarnkids.com and showed me the new fall line which includes these vintage Star Wars sheets, and everything else you can imagine to go with them. OHHHHHHHHHH how I want to get these for Luke's room. We have been thinking that it is getting close to time to put him in a big boy bed. The toddler bed is getting a little too small. So I am hoping as we make the change I can talk Jake into scraping the MANY pennies together to get these for Luke's room. We do except donations however, JUST KIDDING! Don't you think they are awesome?

2 comments:

Holly said...

That is so cute! Luke would love it. I love pottery barn.

Natalie Walker said...

I DEFINITELY love!! It would be so perfect. I remember when Jake splurged on your bedroom set... who knows what could happen. :)