Friday, September 4, 2009

Welcome Lily Faye
















6 lbs. 10 oz. 18 inches. Beautiful, healthy, precious...couldn't imagine life without her now.





More to come later. Just getting a few pics up.

10 comments:

Amy said...

She is so cute I am going to have to plan a trip up to see you. I have a little gift since I wasn't able to attend the shower.

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

Tears in my eyes!!! She is heavenly! Love you so much!!

Caitlyn said...

Oh my goodness! She is SO BEAUTIFUL!!! We can't wait to see her!

Crystal said...

She is adorable. I can't wait to come see her. I hope you are doing well.

Natalie Walker said...

She is so beautiful! I've been dying to call you and see how it all went and how you are but I haven't because I'm afraid you'll be resting. I know bringing home a new baby is exhausting. I have yet to experience it with TWO additional kids at home already. That sounds overwhelming. :) Call me when you get a second. Love always, Nat.

Karrie said...

How adorable! What a sweet blessing! Glad all of you are healthy and happy. We are thinking about you!

Karin Brooks said...

Congratulations!! I can't wait for more info. and pictures.

Maria said...

Just beautiful! You're going to get sick of me coming over to get little Lily fixes... :) What a little dolly!!

Holly said...

I just love her so much. Oh, being an Aunt is so great!!!!

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

oh my, how adorable:) I bet grandma loves that she has her namesake.