Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Kids say the darndest things...

Jake and I have been laughing as of late because of the things that Luke says.

Here are some of our favorites...mostly Star Wars related.

"Goodnight, Mama Qui-Gon" (we had been playing lightsabers-I was using the green one)

We were singing Old MacDonald Had A Farm, I always let him choose what animal is next so the other day I sang "Old MacDonald had a farm, e i e i o, and on that farm he had a......."
"lightsaber!" said Luke. So cute

Jake and Luke were playing outside with his lightsabers and Luke kept trying to go in the street. Jake kept saying no and to stay on the sidewalk. After a few rounds of this discussion Jake said again, "No, Luke, stay on the sidewalk." Luke paused and looked at him for a minute, and then with a lot of force jumped onto the sidewalk wielding his blue lightsaber and said, "Luke SIDEwalker!"

At Christmas time Jake was helping Luke get ready for church and was putting on his belt. Jake was teaching him the word belt, then Luke sang, "Jingle Belt, Jingle Belt."

Last night we were eating pork for the first time. We told him it came from a pig, so he said,
"oink, oink, ...help, help" then he ate it.

Anyway, we are loving all of these funny little moments, hope you do too.

3 comments:

Joe(y) Speredon said...

The Star Wars thing is adorable. Just make sure Luke doesn't become this kid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvCVVAfRrFE

Sarah said...

Too cute

Natalie Walker said...

I love the pig comment - "help, help" - I'm still laughing. And the "sidewalker"...