You are so on the ball with their green outfits and taking pictures! I didn't remember it was St. Patrick's Day until 8:00 at night and I just happened to still be in green pajama bottoms (it was one of those days...). But Mia wasn't in green. Fortunately, Shawn didn't consider pinching Mia and I was covered!
Jake and I were married in Feb of 2002, almost 10 years ago. We have two beautiful little boys and a precious little girl, Luke born in 2005,Ty born in 2007, and Lily in 2009.
I love to scrapbook, shop, and relax with my hubby.
Our favorite T.V.'s shows:The Office, Lost, Chuck.
Favorite book: Pride and Prejudice.
Favorite food: Mashed Potatoes and Gravy.
Best Friends and Life Savers: My Sisters-Heather, Heidi and Holly, and Sarah S.
3 comments:
Those are such great pictures of Ty--I can't wait to see both boys this weekend! We will have fun!
So fun--hope you had a great St. Patrick's Day
You are so on the ball with their green outfits and taking pictures! I didn't remember it was St. Patrick's Day until 8:00 at night and I just happened to still be in green pajama bottoms (it was one of those days...). But Mia wasn't in green. Fortunately, Shawn didn't consider pinching Mia and I was covered!
Post a Comment