Friday, March 7, 2008

Missing You

You know, for the most part I think that we are really happy here. We have recieved so many blessings by making this move and I will always feel like it was the right decision, but sometimes...especially on weekends I get feeling a little down. I miss our family and friends. Anyone who knows us well knows that we were always planning something with someone. Most of our weekends were full with being with our favorite people, all of you. I miss game nights, movie nights, and going out together. I miss family birthday parties and other celebrations. Sometimes, and at first, it felt a little nice to slow down a little, but I really miss the relationships. Thank you to all of you...you know who you are, that are our sunshine on a rainy day. Miss you. Love you.

5 comments:

Heidi said...

We miss you too. You make me cry and probably just because I am missing fun times especially this weekend too.

Joe(y) Speredon said...

The benefit of your blog to me is that it dulls some of that sorrow. That's why you need to include more about Jake and the crazy stuff he does that makes me laugh. You guys are the best. We're excited for your eventual return to Zion.

Natalie Walker said...

We miss you too!!! And I know how you feel. It's exciting to be on an "adventure" and leave everything and everyone you know behind, but I find myself homesick more and more as time passes. Shawn and I think of you guys frequently on the weekends since we spend most of them alone. At least you know your sojourn in Decatur won't last forever. Love from Texas...

Caitlyn said...

Don't worry!! You'll see TEAM TAKA soon enough!!!! Woo hoo!

Sarah said...

Love you! (enough said)