
Monday, June 16, 2008
Our efforts are paying off!
I told you that we have been working in the yard a lot. The previous owners let the yard go completely. The lawn was COVERED in weeds. Dead trees, overgrown bushes etc. etc. But we have been working hard to make our yard a more enjoyable place to be. I LOVE my flowers! Everyone who comes to our house comments on them. The pictures do not do them justice. It really looks beautiful.


We planted the hosta bushes around the tree we significantly pruned and are trying to safe (half of it was dead.) We cut the evergreen WAY back and now you can see the other little bush that you didn't even know was there.
We have two lilac bushes that frame the walkway up to the door. They were beautiful this spring when they bloomed. The bush on the far left will bloom shortly. It is so gorgeous with big white blossoms.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
BEAUTIFUL!
Your yard looks AWESOME! I need you to come stay with me for a while and whip us in to shape. :)
Post a Comment