

It is Grandma Cochran's birthday today, (Nee-Nee to my kids). I wish that we could be with her to celebrate. I have to say that I think that it is so cute that her name is Nee-Nee to the great grandkids and to her younger grandchildren. Luke knows exactly who I am talking about-he can't get confused with his other Grandmas. We show him pictures and talk about our families so that he will remember them. We had so much fun when Nee-Nee and Papa came to visit us when Luke was a baby. Jake and I also loved the time we spent visiting them just after we got married. I will never forget sitting on the dock with Grandma, our feet in the water, and her calmly stating that there was a crocadile in the water. I got a little freaked out, but she acted like it was no big deal. From then on I was a little afraid to go in the water.
Grandma, we are so grateful to you for your love and support of us. Thanks for always loving me and accepting me as your granddaughter. Your strong, engaging personality is infectious, you really are a spitfire and I LOVE that about you, (it makes me feel good to have another strong woman to look up to.)I love women who are not afraid to say what they think. We love you and hope that you have a great day. Hope to see you soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment