Well I have spoken to some of you reguarding my frustration that Ty has stopped sleeping through the night. Well I think that we figured it out. Besides the fact that I think that his sleeping patterns were changing again, the poor kid is cutting his first tooth! I wondered if he was teething because he kept biting me when he was nursing. But he just seemed so young to be really teething. I hated to just give him medicine on the off chance, but I guess I should have followed my gut. Sure enough you can see that little white tip. It is his bottom left tooth (next to the two middle ones). Our poor little Tyger! Tyger is his nickname from Daddy-and boy has it stuck! Luke only calls him Baby Ty or Tyger. I am not sure he knows his name is just Ty. Anyway, so now with some Tylenol and a little schedule adjustment we are back on track.
This picture was taken a few weeks ago. He is growing so much-I can't believe it!
2 comments:
He's so cute! I just wanna eat him. Good luck nursing. It was good to talk to you.
Ty-lenol! LOL! I get it!
Post a Comment