Friday, February 1, 2008
Lost-again
So Lost started again last night. Did any of you watch it? Well I am sucked back in again. I think that they love to mess with your mind. I started remembering some of the details of previous seasons, I really hope they answer all the questions they have posed. Jake hates it because some of the twists I call before they happen, I can't help it if I figure it out-I guess I am just too smart. ha ha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Shawn and I have been sucked in too! Normally we wait until the end of the season to rent the whole season and watch it all at once. We decided to watch it on a weekly basis this time around with everyone else. But the bad thing is arranging your schedule to not miss it! I have to pick up Shawn from the airport tonight and it is totally going to make us miss 75% of the episode! I guess we might need to get a TIVO if we're going to start watching tv. :) I'm with you on hoping they start answering some freaking questions but I think that mostly they're going to introduce a whole bunch of new ones.
You'll also be proud to know that I now actually like to watch The Office (rather than simply tolerating it). And Shawn LOVES that he now owns a season - thanks to you!!
Post a Comment