Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Avery, Easton, Collin and Zoe!!!




















We had such a great time visiting the Deshler family for Easter. We had lots of laughs and so much fun. Luke would randomly scream, AveryEastonCollinZoe! He would string it together like one word. He LOVES them. They played "bad guys" in the basement in the dark with their Nerf gun sniper scopes, (they were protecting Queen Zoe) for hours. Of course they played Star Wars and all sorts of other games. He adores them all and would copy anything that he saw them doing. We caught them all downstairs playing Clue Jr. and he was sitting in a circle with them, quietly holding his paper and pencil pretending to write things down just like them. We had a glow-in-the-dark Easter egg hunt and they all had matching Easter clothes-not planned.
One morning Jake and I woke up and realized Luke had gotten up and we didn't know. We came upstairs and he was gone. He had gone with Heather to take the kids to school. He thought that was pretty cool, and we loved watching him spread his wings away from us. He loves his Aunt Heather too. In fact tonight when we got home he picked up my cell phone and was pretending to talk on it. We asked him who he was talking to...."Aunt He-He" he replied. He was so concerned when Uncle Reed left, and he kept reminding us all that "Uncle Weed went to work!" Ty thought that Zoe was SOOOO wonderful. He would just grin and grin at her. Heather took some great pics of our family -I am so retarded, I forgot my camera. I loved spending time with my sister-she is awesome and so funny. Hope everyone's holiday was great.


Okay after re-reading this, it is like I am spewing thoughts, just trying to make a quick post about our great weekend.

6 comments:

Heidi said...

Fun pictures, everyone looks great. Glad you had a good easter. Love the new blog design.

Natalie Walker said...

I love the pictures!! You all look great and the boys looks so cute in their ties. I love the new background and title on your page too!

Sarah said...

Love the backround! You guys look so good. You're so skinny! I miss you

Heather said...

Great post--thanks for doing it. At least Mom and Heidi can see pictures without waiting for me. It's been crazy!

Love the new look and I'm so proud of you for doing it!

Caitlyn said...

Your family is so beautiful! I can't wait to see you guys!

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

awww, cousin bonding:)