Saturday, March 15, 2008

"Celebrate Good Times!"

Yeah Daddy!!!!
The sign I made for him, he saw this when he came home and that is when he knew something was up.
Jake, always the kidder.


Last night, as most of you know, I planned a surprise graduation party for Jake. I invited our great neighbors and some of our friends from our ward. It was great. No kids, good food and lots of relaxing and fun. Jake was actually surprised, which is a difficult feat. I can rarely, if ever, truly surprise him. Somehow he always finds out. But I was so good this time, he didn't have a clue. We are so proud of him. Just a few more days and school is behind him.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who's that hot guy in the pictures?!

He's dreamy!

Heidi said...

Way to go Jake!! We are so proud of you.

Heather said...

This really is a big achievement! Way to go!

You may have picked the wrong degree--surely male modeling would have worked out too. But I'm sure Michelle would have been so jealous to see you photo on billboards. So good of you to settle on the MBA!

Sarah said...

That's awesome! Wish we could've been there.