We had so much fun last night dying Easter eggs. Luke keeps asking today to do it again. He doesn't get that it is a once a year thing. But it was fun. Check it out. Luke loved the Star Wars stuff. Not pictured here...Yoda, Darth Vader and R2D2.
Hey girl! Just wanted to let you know that I'm peaking in on your blog. How fun! Jed and I just started our own (ok, well I did anyway). Hope you two are doing well! Let us know when you come visit UT!
Jake and I were married in Feb of 2002, almost 10 years ago. We have two beautiful little boys and a precious little girl, Luke born in 2005,Ty born in 2007, and Lily in 2009.
I love to scrapbook, shop, and relax with my hubby.
Our favorite T.V.'s shows:The Office, Lost, Chuck.
Favorite book: Pride and Prejudice.
Favorite food: Mashed Potatoes and Gravy.
Best Friends and Life Savers: My Sisters-Heather, Heidi and Holly, and Sarah S.
3 comments:
Hey girl! Just wanted to let you know that I'm peaking in on your blog. How fun! Jed and I just started our own (ok, well I did anyway). Hope you two are doing well! Let us know when you come visit UT!
Looks fun. You're a much better mother than me. We didn't do eggs this year. Definitely next year.
Cute pictures! You're smart to have Luke naked for dying eggs...
Post a Comment