Monday, March 17, 2008

Jake the Master!

It's official, Jake is done with school!! Whohoo!!!!! I couldn't be more excited for him. He has worked so hard all while having two kids, working full time, moving, taking care of me, taking care of a new house etc. etc. I don't think that I could have done what he did. He rarely complained and just went about it each day with a good attitude. I am so grateful that he made the sacrifice to do this for our family. He has set such a good example for our boys about the importance of education and working hard. Jake, I love you so much. Way to go!! Thank you.

2 comments:

Joe(y) Speredon said...

Just my opinion. Jake deserves about a week straight of doing absolutely nothing productive. Congrats brother!

Natalie Walker said...

Congrats Jake! What an accomplishment! Michelle, cute idea of throwing the surprise party.