Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Growing up so fast


Ty is four months old today! I can't believe it! He really is such a sweet baby. He had a rough few weeks at the beggining of December, but is back to sleeping 8-9 hours at night before waking up around 6 am for his morning feeding. Then he goes back to sleep for another 2-3 hours. He also still naps a lot of the day. He rarely cries and is so happy and smiley.He keeps rolling over, but he does get a little frustrated when he gets his arm in the way and it doesn't work. He loves his big brother, and I must admit, lights up when I come near. Jake says that he follows me around the room with his eyes if I am moving around or talking. I am so grateful for him.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I can't believe it! He's so rollie pollie, I love it. Ty is absolutely adorable.