Thursday, January 24, 2008

Hating the Writers Guild Strike


Well, I feel a little silly admitting it, but the WAG strike is really buggin' me. I miss my shows-especially The Office. We only have a few shows that we watch regularly, but those are all effected and we havn't had new episodes in months. Now one might not be coming back at all-I probably shouldn't care, and maybe it is a sad commentary on our society that we love our T.V. shows but I do love the little diversion my favorite shows bring. But tonight, Chuck is back. It is a really funny show, and Jake and I love to watch it together and laugh. And next week Lost is finally back on. Come on Office and we will be doing great!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Totally agree! I am way excited for Lost to start too.

Heather said...

Which one isn't coming back? Psych is back on--so I'm happy!

Michelle said...

Journeyman. It was a new one, but really good.