Wednesday, February 6, 2008

ABC's of me

I saw this on my cousins blog and I liked it. So tag- your it.
A- Attached or single: Wonderfully attached
B- Best Friend: I think that it is the neatest thing to be able to say that my sisters are my best friends. I can tell them anything-they may tease or even disagree, but I know they still love me. And of course Sarah. Natalie Walker.
C-Cake or Pie: Pie definately! I am not a big cake fan, I don't like icing.
D- Day of Choice: Any day that Jake is home
E- Essential Item: internet
F- Favorite Color: purple
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: I am not to big on candy.Give me a doughnut-now there is a great treat.
H- Hometown: Salt Lake City, Ut- but I live in Decatur, Il
I- Indulgence(s): doing my nails, scrapbooking, a really long hot shower with no 2 year old banging at the door.
J- January or July: neither, I hate it really cold and really hot- I know that sounds so negative. I say May and October are the best months.
K-Kids: 2
L-Life is incomplete without: family and food!
M- Marriage Date: February 2, 2002-groundhog day
N- Number of Siblings: 3 sisters, 1 brother (deceased)
O- Oranges or Apples: oranges, but they have to be really juicy.
P- Phobias or Fears: Wow-I am so neurotic! I have a lot. Spiders, anything with eyes, candy wrappers, Jake's cereal eating (sorry babe!).
Q- Quote(s): "The decision to have a child is the decision to have your heart walk around independently from your body." and
"Motherhood is the greatest potential influence either for good or ill in human life. The mother's image is the first that stamps itself on the unwritten page of the young child's mind. It is her caress that first awakens a sense of security; her kiss the first realization of affection; her sympathy and tenderness the first assurance that there is love in the world" President David O. McKay.
R- Reason To Smile: my kids loving each other.
S- Season: Fall. I am a sucker for fall. I love it when the seasons change.
T- Tag Six: Heather, Holly, Sarah
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I don't know, I think that my life is an open book. Everyone pretty much knows everything.
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Lame question. Bring on the meat-especially when I am pregnant.
W- Worst Habit: biting my fingernails, cuticles-sometimes I still do it without thinking and catch myself. Always when I am really stressed.
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: huh? ultrasounds i guess....like to see my babies
Y- Your Favorite Food: Heavy starchy carbs. Ya, I know it is bad, but hey, its what I like.
Z: Zodiac: I have no idea. I think that stuff is lame.

5 comments:

Joe(y) Speredon said...

I like your new background. i couldn't read anything on your old one. Sarah is in tears that you guys couldn't get together. We love you.

Heather said...

thanks for the tag--NOT! But I will do it just for you LOL

Natalie Walker said...

Cute post. By the way, I love your playlist. The past couple of days I go to your blog and just listen to the music all day while I'm doing my thing.

Froggie Kisses said...

Great job on the new layout. If you lame sister wanted you to make a blog site for her would you be up for it?

Holly said...

Your new blog is awesome!!! I will go ahead and post my stuff for the tag. Yours was great!!!!