Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom

Today is my mom's birthday. She is in Las Vegas right now, so I know that she won't see this today. But, still, Happy Birthday Mom! We love you and are grateful for you. Thanks for being an enthusiastic grandmother to my kids. Luke loves to talk to you on the phone. I know that we will be calling you today. We really enjoyed the time with got to spend with just you when you came to visit after we had Ty. It was good you were here when I was going through my postpardom thing, otherwise Jake might have had to commit me...ha ha. Lots of love to you today and always.
The girls and Ty.


At Ty's blessing.

1 comment:

Holly said...

Your blog looks really cute!! It was really nice of you to recognize mom yesterday. Hopefully, she will read it. Love you.