I had to post today. I love Valentines Day. That may seem weird. But I just really love it. Even before I had someone to share it with, I always liked it. I am just a sentimental hopeless romantic I guess. But I don't think that it is just about romantic love. I think that it is a day to celebrate all the special people our lives.
So Happy Husband, Son, Sister, Best Friend, Mother, Father, Grandparents, Niece and Nephew Day!!!!!!!!!!! I love you all!!
So Happy Husband, Son, Sister, Best Friend, Mother, Father, Grandparents, Niece and Nephew Day!!!!!!!!!!! I love you all!!
2 comments:
Love you too, babe.
we're sitting here happily in kristen's home where she is insisting we learn about blogs. we looked through what you posted and we are proud and happy to see our pictures and to see how much fun you have with your family. we love you. happy you are enjoying home evening. glad you got your furnace fixed.
Post a Comment