Is that all done on photo shop? I can't think of a reason that non-skinny Jake would have been in a tux. Anyway, it was great to see Jake the other day.
No, this was taken at Caitie and Ben's wedding. It is a great pic of us I think. Heather, I loved Heidi's-it looked awesome, but I have to say, I am partial to mine.
Jake and I were married in Feb of 2002, almost 10 years ago. We have two beautiful little boys and a precious little girl, Luke born in 2005,Ty born in 2007, and Lily in 2009.
I love to scrapbook, shop, and relax with my hubby.
Our favorite T.V.'s shows:The Office, Lost, Chuck.
Favorite book: Pride and Prejudice.
Favorite food: Mashed Potatoes and Gravy.
Best Friends and Life Savers: My Sisters-Heather, Heidi and Holly, and Sarah S.
5 comments:
thanks for the shout out--what did you think of Heidi's?
Is that all done on photo shop? I can't think of a reason that non-skinny Jake would have been in a tux. Anyway, it was great to see Jake the other day.
It's beautiful. Jealous!
No, this was taken at Caitie and Ben's wedding. It is a great pic of us I think.
Heather, I loved Heidi's-it looked awesome, but I have to say, I am partial to mine.
I LOVE your header! I was so impressed when I saw it. I'm hoping to start my blog soon and I'll need all sorts of tips to make it as cute as yours!
Post a Comment