Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Top Ten Love Movies



I thought that it would be fun if I jotted down my top 10 favorite love movies/romantic comedies/chick flicks....
10.Pride and Prejudice-Kiera Knightly version
9.Meet Joe Black-(I am sure you think that this is weird, but I loved this movie because it had all sorts of different types of love in it. It also has a bad scene, so I have only seen it once, but the message of the movie on real love I thought was great.)
8.The Notebook-(I really loved this one, but it has a scene in it that is too much, so for this reason I won't buy it, but I have to mention it because I still loved it)
7.Sleepless in Seatle
6.While You Were Sleeping
5.Somewhere in Time
4.The Holiday
3.Enchanted
2.An Affair to Remember
1.Pride and Prejudice-5 hour edition with Colin Firth

Honorable mentions: The Way We Were, Hitch, Runaway Bride, 13 goin on 30, Ever After, Return to Me, That Thing You Do.
Some of these are movies that I could watch over and over because they are funny and sweet, others are just moving-in my opinion.
Now-tag, you're it!!!! Holly, Heidi, Heather, Kristen, Sarah. I want to hear your favorites-maybe I can get some new ones to try out.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Heather said...

I'm dying to know what comment you removed--it must have been from jake! My imagination is running WILD!

Heidi said...

I also would be interested in the deleted comment--I love you--your the cheesiest!!

Michelle said...

Yes, it was from Jake. I don't know why he feels the need to always try to make me feel stupid, but I was mad at him so I deleted it. He was saying that I must just like to watch dirty movies. Obviously he struck a cord. I actually really try to be careful in my movie sellection, and I wanted to make sure no one rushed out to watch these without warning. Sorry to peak your curiosity.

Michelle said...

Okay, in writing that sounds like I am really mad. Not really, just embaressed, so I deleted it. Make sense?

Joe(y) Speredon said...

Oh Michelle, Michelle. You make me laugh. All Jake is trying to do is contribute to your posts. Remember, only the guilty taketh the truth to be hard.

1 NE 16:2

Sarah said...

MEN! I like your movies, and like Jake has room to talk! Love ya

Natalie Walker said...

Ha ha! I, personally, love your selection though I still have never seen Meet Joe Black. However, every single time -without fail - that Shawn hears mention of "The Notebook," he is quick to quote Jake that it is beneficial to any husband to watch that movie with his wife. I'm sure countless couples have watched that movie at the suggestion of a husband thanks too Shawn's (or rather, Jake's) suggestion.