Monday, March 3, 2008

6 Months Old


I can't believe it, Ty turned 6 months yesterday. He is so fun and really a happy baby. He loves to hear Dad's voice and play with him. But, if he is sad or hungry or agitated he wants his Mama. Eating time is a joy, especially for Dad (just kidding-he actually hates it) Ty makes such a huge mess. He always has to get his hands involved. His favorite food is applesauce, but what he really wants is anything that we are eating. He stares with much longing at our plates during dinnertime and watches the food from our plate to our mouths with every bite. It is enough to make you feel a little funny and also a little cruel. He will get there soon enough.
He is scooting all over the place and getting to most things that he wants by throwing his body weight in different directions and turning in circles. He tries to get his knees underneath him but hasn't succeeded yet. He has the biggest most infectious smile, but saves it for special people. When someone he doesn't know comes up to him he usually just studies them expressionless.
Ty-our Tyger- brings so much love to our house. We couldn't imagine our family without him.

6 comments:

Heidi said...

I can't believe he is getting so big and how quickly six months flies by. Wish we could play with him more.

Sarah said...

He's so cute! I love the chubbiness. I agree with Heidi, wish we could play more. Soon enough I guess.

Heather said...

wow--can't believe it's been 6 months!

Anonymous said...

Thanks, babe. Great post. You make me tear up. I would definitely say that Ty gets his infectious smile from you...

143

Joe(y) Speredon said...

Ha Ha....Jake teared up. Is Jake really that sweet of a guy or is he trying to make up for something he did earlier?

Ty looks adorable, he's going to have to slim down though if he is going to follow after his name sake.

Callie said...

I'm sure you'd heard this before Michelle, but sweet baby Ty looks EXACTLY like your dad... Yep, a balder, smaller, chubbier replica! I didn't notice it until now:)